Manifesto Woman is joining forces with 3 incredible women (all of whom have serious fashion credentials) to bring you our Christmas Open Studios.
It will be a fantastic chance to shop for uber-fabulous Christmas party outfits and gorgeous vintage gifts for everyone in the family.
All bases will be covered.
- Our vintage offer features the likes of Ossie Clark, Pucci and Chanel all the way through to 80s silk blouses and 90s slip dresses
- Our secondhand edit includes super-premium labels like Stella McCartney and Gucci, boutique labels such as Ganni, Stine Goya and Rixo and all the best of the high-street
- The Manifesto Man collection features a wide range of labels to suit all budgets and tastes
- No need to pay top dollar for children’s brands like Bobo Choses and Mini Rodini… snap them up secondhand for a fraction of the price
- For those who prefer home design to fashion, we have a wide range of vintage and secondhand collectibles
- We even cater for those with ‘secondhand shy’ people in the family, who would balk at the idea of a gift that wasn’t fresh out of the box. Much of our secondhand stock comes new, with tags so they’ll never know 🙂
The event will be held at The Old Rectory, Market Place, Bildeston, Suffolk, IP7 7EN
- 6th December: 12 – 8pm, with a drinks party from 6 – 8pm (all welcome)
- 7th December: 10am – 4pm
So who are these fabulous other women?
Emma Paton (who many of you will know via her Finlay Fox blog). Ex Fashion Buyer turned Fashion Blogger, Emma will be selling her pre-loved high-street, designer and independent brand wardrobe. She’s a lover of vintage, dresses, Ganni, the odd sparkle and a decent high street find. Her collection covers stylish women’s and kid’s pieces that need an amazing new home for a new lease of life. Emma recently moved to Bildeston, Suffolk from London and is in the process of finding her new country feet!
Judy Rumbold. After studying fashion and textile design at St Martin’s in London, Judy became fashion editor of The Guardian and a features writer for magazines and newspapers. A lifelong love of vintage fabrics, clothes, sewing and textiles inspired the launch of her fabric-based card business – Society of Fabric, which have sold at, among many other shops, Liberty and Fortnum & Mason.
As well as her cards, Judy will be selling a range of pre-loved clothes, collected over many years in the fashion business and endless happy hours foraging at vintage fairs, car boot sales and antique markets.
Julie English. Julie has been collecting, selling and re-working clothes for over 10 years. From her initial interest in designer labels from the 50s and 60s to contemporary designers, The Jules Jems collection has grown into an eclectic mix of vintage brands and one-off treasures. Names to be discovered in the collection include Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel, Escada, Chloé and plenty of forgotten pioneers such as Leonard Paris Fashion, Bill Gibb & Lanvin. Expect to find unique preloved clothes ranging from designer classics to quirky, imaginative pieces, with prices to suit everyone.
Hope to see you there.